Saturday, October 2, 2010

And we begin again.

So for those of you who know me, you know that I already have one blog going.  Please don't totally disregard that one, seeing as I will continue posting on it quite often.  But that seems to be home to my longer trains of thought, the essay-like entries taking up much more screen space than these quick notes I'd like to share with my readers. So think of this as more of a journal-entry snapshot into my daily experiences.  Here is where I'll share accounts of the things, places, people, situations, etc. that bring about a sensation of joy within my heart.  Each morning when I wake up these days, I am literally overwhelmed with a sense of peace and joy, excited about what lies ahead, but alas, Facebook status updates don't give me enough space to really share these delights effectively.  As a result, we find ourselves here.

This is a space for happiness, for joy, for optimism, for excitement, for gratitude, for appreciation...This is a space for the big things, the small things, and all things in between that allow for a breath, a smile and a laugh, even if for only a second a day.

Because really, a second is all that's necessary.  But it is absolutely necessary.

Love to all :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment